Women's Motorcycle Leather Gloves - SWALLOW ETE
Regular price 398,00 dk Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Simple and elegant, these gloves are made of full-grain goatskin leather, so are very soft and pleasant to wear - an ideal choice for summer rides. Closed and tightened with velcro adjustment tabs, they are reinforced with aramid fibers on the palm and have the integrated tactile function on the index finger.
- Goat leather
- Short cuff
- Integrated touch function on the index finger
- Palm reinforced with aramid fibers
- Wrist tightening
- Product tested and compliant with the CE level 1 standard
Available in sizes 6-9 (XS-L).
Outershell: 100% full-grain goatskin leather
Palm reinforcement: Aramid DuPont™ KEVLAR®
CARE & MAINTENANCE:
- Clean with Marseille soap type soap, rub gently with a clean, damp, non-abrasive cloth or sponge. Rinsing with a sponge or a clean, damp, non-abrasive cloth is necessary to avoid leaving traces of soap. Leave to dry for a few hours
- Feed regularly with a neutral or color nourishing leather cream depending on the color of the leather
- Prefer natural wax-based products to nourish your leather
- Avoid rubbing against abrasive surfaces
- Avoid all contact with alcohol-based products, greasy or oily substances and prolonged contact with water
- Prolonged exposure to sun and light can alter the color of the leather
- Do not machine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.