RS-2 LADY - Women's Motorcycle Sport Gloves
- Carbon reinforced knuckle protector
- Armor plus foam padded cuff
- Bridged fingers
- Hard TPU finger sliders
- Armor plus foam absorbers
- SAP™ palm slider
- Extra leather on the side of the glove
- Perforated leather
- Elastic panels on fingers
- Elasticated thumb
- "Floating knuckle" construction
- External seams on fingers
- Laser embossed leather grip patch
- Lady fit
- Touch tip™ panel
- CE approved to protection level KP2
Available in sizes XS-L.
Please see the size chart for exact measurements.
DID YOU KNOW:
Just like all protective motorcycle gear, motorcycle gloves also need to be CE-approved to ensure the European standard for personal protective apparel. The motorcycle gloves, based on their safety can be, simply said, level 1 or level 2. The indication of the levels is marked by the letters KP1 (level 1), or KP2 (level 2). KP2 is safer and provides better protection than gloves with KP1 level. You can see which protection level your gloves provide by checking the user manual or the label inside the gloves. Most summer gloves usually are KP1 rated, while the majority of touring or sports gloves would normally have KP2 level. However, there might be some exceptions.
Read more about motorcycle gloves and other clothing safety in our blog.