MONIMOTO 7 Smart Anti-thief GPS Motorcycle Tracker
Do you want to have peace of mind when riding your bike? Wish to travel worry-free and do not panic about parking your bike while you go to enjoy nice lunch or ice cream on a sunny day? If the last thing you wish is to get your precious into the hands of a thief - MoniMoto GPS motorcycle tracker is here to save you!
This little guy is a brand new Monimoto GPS tracker model - big trouble for motorcycle thieves. Small, easy to install, and compact! Everything you need for a relaxed life!
The tracker uses the LTE-M (LTE Cat-M1) network that works internationally and doesn't drain its wireless battery. It is powered by 2 long-life batteries, so even if the vehicle's battery is dead your ride will still be safe. Even better, thieves won't be able to find and disconnect any wires because there aren't any! Monimoto comes with an embedded international eSIM card with 2-month FREE subscription.
- Easily installed/swapped from one bike to another
- Easy to use every day w/ daily location notifications with customizable frequencies
- Completely standalone via 2 long-life batteries that can last more than 1 year
- GPS location updates every 5 minutes when the device is in motion or every minute if live tracking mode is selected
- Automatically arms itself when you leave your vehicle
- Disarms when it detects a nearby paired Key Fob, no unlock buttons are needed
- Monimoto and the Key Fob both meet the IP65 standard, meaning they are protected from dust and water
- Everything can be controlled via the Monimoto app on any iPhone® or Android® device
- Includes releasable plastic zip ties for easy attachment to motorcycle frame or secure part
- International embedded eSIM card w/ 2 free months of GSM service included (€39/year after that, paid yearly through the Monimoto app)
- Works internationally with LTE Cat-M1 and 2G network connectivity
- Support is available directly through the Monimoto app
- Doesn’t affect the vehicle’s warranty
- Manufactured in Europe with the highest quality standards
- 2 years warranty
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When the Key Fob leaves your ride (~30 m), the tracker arms, ready to detect any movement. As soon as movement is detected, the tracker immediately checks for a nearby Monimoto Key Fob - if it detects one it will assume that it’s the owner and disarm itself. If it does not, the tracker springs into action calling your phone in under 50 seconds. Shortly after the call, constantly updating GPS coordinates will be made available to you through the Monimoto app.
Note: This tracker is not designed to be called actively / used to keep track of trips since tracking is only activated when the paired Monimoto Key Fob is out of range. Some hard-to-reach areas such as mountains, heavily walled garages, etc may not have coverage. Be sure to install/place the tracker correctly via Monimoto’s guidelines and run a test before putting it into everyday use.