Marketing & E-commerce intern
Moto Lounge is looking for a driven, outgoing and responsible Marketing & E-commerce Intern to join our fast growing startup within motorcycle industry!
Growing your career as an intern at a startup is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience, develop excellent skills, learn entrepreneurship mindset and uncover potential future career opportunities. Therefore, if you are passionate about service and customer experience culture, strong in communication, problem-solving and have the right initiative for the job, apply for the position of the Marketing & E-commerce Intern at Moto Lounge ApS today!
As an intern, you will be working with all aspects of marketing and some facets of e-commerce with a particular focus on content management and digital marketing channels like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Google, e-mail marketing, SEO and Ads.
Moto Lounge is the first ever motorcycle clothing and accessories store for women, with the physical shop in Ferritslev Fyn in Denmark, as well as an online store. We are the pioneers in women’s motorcycle fashion helping female motorcycle riders find their best fit! Driven by the focus on exceptional customer experience, quality products and strong will to make motorcycling a better place for women riders - we challenge the industry with a new concept and innovative approach.
Existing since last year March, we are a small startup, however establishing ourselves fast on the Danish, as well as some international markets. With the ambitious future goals and clear vision, we are working towards fast, but sustainable development, and therefore looking for a young, enthusiastic professional to join our team to spread the word around Moto Lounge and help us on our journey!
As an intern you will be working directly with the founder of the Moto Lounge, and on top of daily business, you will get the chance to learn about entrepreneurship and all things of starting and running a company.
About The Job
As an intern at Moto Lounge, you will be part of key marketing projects bringing our vision to life through creative marketing proposals, content development and various marketing initiatives.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Internal and external communication projects
- Content creation for our social media channels, website, and offline communications. This can include, but is not limited to, writing blog posts; working on a testimonial articles and newsletters; doing some research on technical topics to get good background; creating SoMe content; managing Google and Trustpilot reviews; etc.
- Support in managing social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn (creating SoMe posts, reels or ads our SoMe profiles; engaging with our audience online, etc.).
- Influencer marketing and influencer network development
- Email marketing strategy and campaigns
- Support development projects for our website
- SEO optimization, implementation of SEO improvements to product pages and categories
- Being a part of preparing and maintaining new products
- Set up landing pages on the website
- Potentially setup and monitoring of Google ads and Facebook ads campaigns
- Competitor analysis
- Analyze marketing data and set up reports
- Potentially organization and facilitation of events in the store
The internship is part-time (15-20 hours/ week), for 3-6 months and is paid.
Are you our next superstar?
You most definitely are, if:
- You are a fast learning, self-motivated personality looking for an opportunity to get your hands dirty, with a background in marketing, social media /influencer marketing, digital media, e-commerce or business management.
- You have previous experience with social media, marketing or communication in one way or another.
- Can communicate fluently in Danish and English in verbal and written
- You are positive, flexible, and willing to learn & explore the messy startup environment
- You pay attention to details, are organized and responsible
- You are self-driven and can address issues independently
- You love motorcycles and have knowledge about motorcycle gear - big plus :)
What We Promise:
- Exciting projects!
- Growth of personal and professional competences
- High degree of responsibility within your work tasks
- Freedom to plan and design your work and routines to fit your life
- Chance for further employment after the internship ends
- Office space in Odense or Ferritslev Fyn if needed. The position could also be fully remote with the possibility to visit the Moto Lounge shop occasionally.
- Competitive intern salary (based on your experience)
- Possibility to join motorcycle industry events
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis up until the closing date: 1st August 2022.
So do not wait any longer - send your application and CV to email@example.com