Shop assistant/ customer service representative
Are you an outgoing, positive personality who loves high-level service and is obsessed with customer experience? Even better - are you a motorcycle enthusiast who is also passionate about fashion? Would you like to be a part of a startup that challenges the motorcycle industry and aims to help female riders find their best motorcycle clothing fit?!
If you answered YES to the above and are looking for a part time job on Fyn - we have great news for you! Moto Lounge is hiring and you can be our next superstar!
Moto Lounge is the first ever motorcycle clothing and accessories store for women, with the physical shop in Ferritslev Fyn in Denmark, as well as an online store. We are the pioneers in women’s motorcycle fashion helping female motorcycle riders find their best fit! Driven by the focus on exceptional customer experience, quality products and strong will to make motorcycling a better place for women riders - we challenge the industry with a new concept and innovative approach.
Moto Lounge is looking for a part-time shop assistant/ customer service representative to work in our shop in Ferritslev Fyn (15-20 hours/week). We are looking for a responsible, flexible and positive individual who can give our customers an inspiring shopping experience and help us grow the Moto Lounge brand.
As a shop-assistant/ customer service representative you will be the face of the Moto Lounge, taking care of various aspects of our shop and online operations, with the focus on providing personalised service to our amazing customers in store, online and via the phone, performing the stock management and taking care of visual merchandising in the shop.
About the job
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting our customers in the store by providing excellent personalised service
- Overseeing store related matters such as item and stock management, visual merchandising, cleanliness and representation of the shop, etc.
- Preparation, administration and management of online orders
- Online customer service (replying customer queries via email or social media), as well as support via the phone
- Independent administration of the shop operations when owners are not available, potentially including some supplier queries and relationship management
- Executing promotions and store events based on marketing calendar
- Achievement of sales goals and budgets
- Other daily operation tasks
The position is part-time (15-20 hours/ week), with a possibility to move to full-time.
Are you our next customer superstar?
You most definitely are, if:
- You are passionate about great service and are always ready to go an extra mile for creating memorable customer experience;
- You are an outgoing, but independent personality that loves socializing but can also work individually / independently
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills
- You are a a person who is responsible, self-motivated and loves taking initiative
- You are a fast-learner who would be passionate about a startup environment
- You are sales driven and able to reach goals
- You can communicate fluently in English and Danish, both verbally and in written
- You have previous sales or customer service experience, or have worked in a clothing industry - would be a huge plus!
- You have experience and feel confident using social media - would be another huge plus!
- You have knowledge about motorcycles and gear - would be great!
- You are motorcycle lover who wants to help road sisters 😛
What We Promise:
- Being a part of an exciting startup that is challenging the motorcycle industry!
- Friendly environment, colleague support and amazing community
- Growth of personal and professional competences
- Competitive shop assistant/ customer service representative salary (140 DKK/ hour).
- Employee benefits and bonus scheme
- Possibility to join motorcycle industry events and other involvement in motorcycle community
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis up until the closing date: 1st August 2022.
So do not wait any longer - send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org