Irene Motorcycle Overall (XXS-2XL) - Grey
Looking for something to wear both on and off a motorcycle? Search no more!
MotoGirl bib-and-brace overalls, dungarees, or in other words - "Dungri's. Protective and ideal for wearing on a motorcycle or as casual trousers.
- CE Certified A rate garment (with AA rate abrasion)
- CE Level 2 Knee protection included
- Inner aramid fibre lining in risk areas
- Belt loops
- Side zip closure
- Large front bib zip pocket
- Adjustable braces
- Stretch back panel for comfort
- Front and back pockets
- Knee protection in pockets
Relax fit Dungarees. If you want it to fit like a legging do go one size smaller!
Available in XXS - 2XL and 3 different colors: black, grey, and blue.
Please see the size chart photo for the exact measurements.
Is your size or color not available in store? Please let me know and I will order it for you.
PERFORMANCE & PROTECTION:
- Certified Garment Class A (EN 17092-4:2020)
- Inner Lining: Armarid lining in Zone 1&2 with AA abrasion rating (see construction for more details)
- Knee Protection: Level 2 EN1621-1:2012
- Outer Layer: Cotton / Elastane
- Inner Layer: DuPont™ KEVLAR® Aramid / PE Fiber (which passes AA for abrasion) in Zone 1 and Zone 2 areas, Zone 3 is left without to make sure it's cooler and lighter.
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.